- - 1 Whole Corn
- - 1 tsp Salt
- - 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- - For Basting
- - 1 tbsp President Butter
- - 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- - ¼ tsp Lemon Zest
- - 1 tbsp Chopped Coriander
- 1. Take a whole corn and roast it evenly on all sides on open flame.
- 2. In a bowl, mix salt and red chilli pepper powder.
- 3. In another bowl, mix all the basting ingredients.
- 4. Take a brush and apply the basting evenly on the corn.
- 5. Take a half cut lemon and apply the salt and red chilli powder mix on the corn and serve